Shadowmoss Golf & Country Club is a semi-private country club with a Championship 18 hole par 71 course, driving range, chipping and putting greens, a junior Olympic swimming pool, toddler pool, fitness center and a full service grill room and lounge. If you aren't sure you would like to become a member, book your tee time and you will be convinced that this is the facility for you!
Benefits of a Full Membership Include:
- No greens fees
- $18 cart fee for 18 holes and $10.00 for 9 holes
- Charging privileges
- Unlimited range balls and use of the practice facilities
- USGA handicap service
- 20% discount off apparel in the pro shop
- Discount in the grill room
- Member only events/tournaments and socials throughout the year
- Access to the pools
- Reciprocal Rates with Legend Oaks Golf and Tennis Club
- $39 Monday - Thursday / Not applicable Friday - Sunday or Holidays
- Limited access to the Harbour Club at Westedge
Shadowmoss also has a men’s and ladies' association, along with many other informal groups that play weekly.
|Family Membership* (golf, pool)||$750.00 Initiation||$210.00|
|Single Membership (golf, pool)||$750.00 Initiation||$170.00|
|Young Executive Family* Membership||$750.00 Initiation||$175.00|
|Young Executive Single Membership||$750.00 Initiation||$140.00|
|Winter Membership Single||No Initiation||$190.00|
|Winter Membership Family||No Initiation||$240.00|
|Family Add On – Per Person||No Initiation||$85.00|
- The family membership allows club privileges to the member, spouses, and any dependent under the age of 18 or enrolled in college up to age 21.
- All golf memberships include the pool.
- Young Executive Memberships are for memberships where the primary account holder is between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Winter Memberships are available for October - March
- Junior memberships are for those under the age of 18.
- Family Add On is for any sibling, parent, grand parent, child or grand child that does not qualify as a dependent for a family membership.
Additional Membership Types:
Forms you need: