Miles Rice started playing golf at age 11 with his dad mostly on road trips they would take together along the East Coast. He grew up spending most of his time at his local Country Club, Faquier Springs, in Warrenton, Virginia. After spending years playing in local tournaments and going on golf trips with friends and family, it was obvious that golf had become a passion and a career choice not just a hobby. In 2017 he enrolled in the Golf Academy of America moving from Virginia to Texas and getting a Golf Complex Operations and Management degree. Soon after he became an instructor for the Bruce Sims Golf Academy, teaching juniors ranging from first timers to experienced high school players. In September 2018, Miles began working at Topgolf The Colony and quickly became an intern instructor. After creating and running the summer golf academy Miles earned a promotion to a lead golf instructor at Topgolf Baton Rouge. After spending a year honing his technique he moved to Charleston and started as the golf instructor for Shadowmoss Golf and Country Club.
- Individual 45 minute Adult Lesson – $65
- Three Lesson Adult Package - $150 (45 minutes per lesson)
- Five Lesson Adult Package - $235 (45 minutes per lesson)
- Individual 30 minute Junior Lesson - $40
- Three 30 minute Junior Lesson Package - $95
- Five 30 minute Junior Lesson Package- $160
- Ten 30 minute Junior Lesson Package - $300
Gift certificates are available.