Shadowmoss Golf & Country Club is a semi-private country club with a Championship 18 hole par 71 course, driving range, chipping and putting greens, a junior Olympic swimming pool, toddler pool, fitness center and a full service grill room and lounge. If you aren't sure you would like to become a member, book your tee time and you will be convinced that this is the facility for you!
Benefits of a Full Membership Include:
- No greens fees
- $18 cart fee for 18 holes and $10.00 for 9 holes
- Charging privileges
- Unlimited range balls and use of the practice facilities
- USGA handicap service
- 20% discount off apparel in the pro shop
- Discount in the grill room
- Member only events/tournaments and socials throughout the year
- Access to the pools
- Reciprocal Rates with Legend Oaks Golf and Tennis Club $30 Weekdays and $35 Weekends
- Limited access to the Harbour Club at Westedge
Shadowmoss also has a men’s and ladies' association, along with many other informal groups that play weekly.
|Family Membership* (golf, pool)||$750.00 Initiation||$210.00|
|Single Membership (golf, pool)||$750.00 Initiation||$170.00|
|Young Executive Family* Membership||$750.00 Initiation||$175.00|
|Young Executive Single Membership||$750.00 Initiation||$140.00|
|Winter Membership Single||No Initiation||$190.00|
|Winter Membership Family||No Initiation||$240.00|
|Family Add On – Per Person||No Initiation||$85.00|
- The family membership allows club privileges to the member, spouses, and any dependent under the age of 18 or enrolled in college up to age 21.
- All golf memberships include the pool.
- Young Executive Memberships are for memberships where the primary account holder is between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Winter Memberships are available for October - March
- Junior memberships are for those under the age of 18.
- Family Add On is for any sibling, parent, grand parent, child or grand child that does not qualify as a dependent for a family membership.
Additional Membership Types:
Pool Only Memberships:
We're excited to announce that the pool season at Shadowmoss will open Saturday, April 30th! Planned improvements for the 2022 season include resurfacing the kiddie pool and main pool deck. Hours of operation will be Sunday - Thursday from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. through the month of August! We will continue our open swim time daily from 9 - 10 a.m., and we will continue to have both the Shadowmoss Sharks and West Ashley High School practicing at the pool. We will post a schedule once it has been determined. Pool hours after Labor Day through September 30th will be Tuesday - Friday & Sunday 11 - 7 p.m. and Saturday 10 - 4 p.m. For pricing and more information please click here.
Our new fitness center opened for membership September 1st and registration is now open to the public!! Our state of the art fitness facility consists of all new equipment and features a great mix of strength machines, free weights, and cardio equipment. We also have a yoga room with a "mirror" to lead classes. Please feel free to stop by the pro shop to get a key fob if you would like to see our new facility.
Forms you need: