Welcome to Shadowmoss Plantation
**April 6th Update**
Golfers in the same househould may ride together. We have received conflicting information, but believe that it is ok to resume family members from the same household riding together.
We are receiving lots of requests to have additional riders. We will do our best to allow that to happen when possible, but it is very difficult to accomodate these requests during busy times. For example, when a single books, they are typically paired with two other players. If we were to allow a single rider to go along, we would be violating the "no more than 3 people in a group". Another typical request would be a family of four coming out. Even if they are from the same family and only two of them are playing, we cannot allow four people to go out on the course together.
We continue to monitor the virus and how we can operate the club safely. In order to ensure the safety of everyone involved at our operation, we are making the following policy changes, effective March 30th, 2020.
- All regularly scheduled groups that consist of 4 or more players have been cancelled until further notice.
- We will not accept reservations for any groups larger than 3. Example: 6 players (two threesomes)
- The driving range, putting green and chipping green will only be open to members and for anyone to use just prior to their round.
- Players must leave the property immediately following play. This includes the parking lot. Any player who does not cooperate will have their playing privileges revoked for one year.
The policies and procedures that were last updated on March 27th remain in place are listed below:
- No foursomes - 3 players or less in a group
- Please make all reservations on our website.
- Walk ups will not be taken.
- Golfers must arrive just before their tee time and leave immediately after play.
- Payment can be taken over the phone with a credit card or via credit card or member charge with our touch free check in at the tent behind the clubhouse.
- One player per golf cart.
- No access to the pro shop.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, sand bottles and water coolers have been removed from the course and carts. Please just lift clean and place in the bunkers and don't worry about smoothing the sand when you exit.
- Foam is in the bottom of the cups to stop the ball from reaching the bottom and creating a "touch point." Flagsticks are to remain in the hole at all times and are not to be touched.
- No sharing of equipment
- No rental clubs
- All food and beverage will still be "to go" only.
- Push Carts are available for those who would like to walk
- Golfers need to abide by the 6 foot rule at all times.
Many of you are used to playing in the regular groups and may not have the contact information of others you are used to playing with. We will be glad to help get you in touch with others from your group so that you can schedule your own individual tee times.
We thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe and look forward to seeing you at the course!